Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Ivy Briefs
Today I signed up for Google Checkout. For those who don't know, it's a lot like paypal. Anyway, there is a signup promotion going right now that will give you a $10 discount at certain retailers.

I used mine towards pre-ordering this. I am so excited. The author, Martha Kimes, has been a friend of mine for several years and I can attest to just how hysterically funny she can be. You should check out her blog The Random Muse for a sample of her cunning wit. You won't be disappointed.
posted by *******DIANE******* @ 12:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER