Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
The Dirty Thirty
This is a meme because I can't think of anything better to write about today...if you're down to participate, then tag, you're it!

1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship?
Good judgement

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Umm, last weekend?

3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
Walking in to work (an hour late)

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Trying to sneak out of work (1 1/2 hrs early)

5. Are you any good at math?
Uh, no.

6. Your prom night?
Pretty much sucked.

7. Do you have any famous relatives?
John Alden and Priscilla Mullins (passengers on the Mayflower). That's about it, I guess. Give me another 15 years or so, once my girls have a chance to grow up, and ask me again ;)

8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
Nope. Didn't go to college.

9. Do you know the words to your MySpace song?
Some of them. The rest I just pretend or make up :)

10. Last thing u received in the mail?
Coupons and mail for other people.

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
2 - coffee and water

13. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
Evelynne "Champagne" King

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Yes.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
Wisdom teeth removal

16. What is out your back door?
Two dogs looking desperately to come back in.

18. Do you like the ocean?
To look at? Yes. To swim in? NO.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas?
Yes.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes.

22. Something you are excited about?
Football season.

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Do they have chocolate? No? No wonder I don't eat JELLO.

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
No.

25. Describe your keychain?
A silver cross with a crystal in the middle and a heart key fob with the letter D on it

26. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
Maybe 9 years ago when I made a toast at my cousins wedding as the maid of honor.

28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
Winter? In Cali? I have several windbreakers and hoodies.

29. What do you think of the person you copied this from?
Never met 'em.

30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open.
posted by *******DIANE******* @ 8:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER