Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Monday, January 22, 2007
100 Things About Me
I'm finally getting around to posting this...

100 Things About Me

1. I am disturbingly attracted to things that are pink.
2. I don’t like talking on the phone.
3. I talk to myself. Regularly.
4. I sing in the car. Loudly.
5. I think Grey’s Anatomy is television chocolate.
6. I’m a soccer mom and proud of it.
7. But I don’t drive a mini-van.
8. But I would if I could afford the gas.
9. I love anything if it’s chocolate.
10. Especially men, but that may be TMI.
11. I am a mystery shopper. Shhhhhh!
12. My biggest death-fear is smothering.
13. I love candles.
14. My favorite place to be is in a hot bath.
15. I’m terrified of sharks.
16. And bodies of water where I can’t see my feet.
17. I get motion sick easily.
18. I love dogs.
19. I believe in the power of a woman’s intuition.
20. I fully intend to have cosmetic surgery someday. Exactly what depends on what I can afford.
21. Black cats are my favorite.
22. I once took a Dale Carnegie course on public speaking.
23. I tried college twice, but quit before I finished a full semester both times.
24. I suck at mailing things.
25. If I could eat birthday cake every day and not gain any weight, I totally would.
26. My parents are both diabetic.
27. My favorite song of all time is a toss up between “Best of My Love” by The Emotions, "Adore" by Prince and "Spend My Whole Life" by Shirley Murdock.
28. I suffer from occasional insomnia.
29. I lived in my roller skates from the time I was 10 until I turned 12.
30. I am shamelessly addicted to reality TV.
31. I am a “winter”.
32. I suffer from short-term obsessions with video games. Currently, The Sims 2.
33. I think I have the most gorgeous kids on the planet.
34. And the most talented.
35. But I might sell them if the price was right ;)
36. I collect shot glasses from wherever I travel.
37. I have a complete set of China that my dad bought oversees when he was in the Navy.
38. I love things that sparkle.
39. I have Flintstone feet.
40. I love football and the boys who play it.
41. Go Redskins!
42. I don’t feel as short as I am.
43. Barney grew on me.
44. The Teletubbies did not.
45. Give me Spongebob any day.
46. I am helplessly addicted to sunflower seeds.
47. I blog because it forces me to exercise my brain.
48. I do not believe that there are horrific karmic repercussions for not forwarding chain emails to 10 of my friends and associates.
49. I love having my eyebrows plucked.
50. I am not afraid to wear red lipstick.
51. I lived in Virginia for 2 years.
52. I was my high school mascot (a Scotty dog). Go Highlanders!
53. I believe in ghosts.
54. I have lupus.
55. I am an optimist.
56. Coke over Pepsi, any day.
57. I’m a natural brunette, but I’ve pulled off blonde, red and nearly black.
58. I am more spiritual than I am religious.
59. I love a good thunderstorm.
60. I drink my coffee black.
61. MSG gives me migraines.
62. According to several unsolicited sources, I “look really good” for my age.
63. I always wanted to have 4 kids. Now I do.
64. I always wanted to be rich too. Still working on that.
65. I believe my soul mate is out there, and just as lonely for me as I am for him.
66. I hate gardening with the passion of 10,000 fiery suns.
67. I love all fashion, but I’m a sucker for cute shoes.
68. I have two brothers and one sister.
69. I don’t cry during weddings, funerals or Hallmark commercials.
70. I have freckles.
71. My eyes change colors depending on what I’m wearing.
72. If laughing out loud were a sport, I’d be an Olympic gold medalist.
73. If I had more free time, I’d take a class in painting or photography.
74. When I retire, I want to live by the water.
75. I want to run a marathon someday. Or at least a 5k :)
76. I’m harder on myself than I should be.
77. I can’t eat pancakes unless they have chocolate chips in them.
78. The toenail on my pinky toe looks like something truly deformed.
79. I dress up my dogs.
80. I used to be “athletic”, but I never really played an organized sport.
81. I can be crafty when I want to be.
82. I learned how to knit last year, but I still haven’t finished my first scarf.
83. I enjoy reading, but mostly inconsequential stuff.
84. When I was a teenager, I hated my hometown. Now, I can’t imagine living anywhere else.
85. I’ve lived in 10 different apts/houses since moving out of my mom’s house at the age of 20, but I’ve never moved “back home”.
86. I started working at the age of 14 so I could save for my first car.
87. My first car was an orange ’74 Super Beetle.
88. My parents eloped.
89. My grandfather was taken prisoner by the Japanese in World War II at the battle of Wake Island, even though he was a civilian, and was held for 1,444 days.
90. I graduated high school in 1988.
91. I don’t know how I lived before TIVO.
92. I was blessed with naturally straight teeth.
93. Every once in a while, I make breakfast for dinner.
94. My first love was a drug addict.
95. I often have weird bruises that I have no idea how I got.
96. I admire people who stand up for their beliefs, even if I don’t agree with them.
97. I love to dance.
98. High heels make me feel more confident than I normally would.
99. I am a very vivid dreamer.
100. I’ve never been outside of the continental United States.
posted by *******DIANE******* @ 3:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Good stuff. WOW about your grandfather.
    And I always have mystery bruises too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER