Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Blockbuster night
So I drop by Blockbuster this morning to return some movies and perhaps pick up a new one. I have only the baby with me because all the other little chickens are in school. After struggling with the squirmy 2 year old and finally getting her situated in her car seat, I walk around the back of the car to get to the driver's side. As I approach my door, I notice my reflection in the storefront window.

In addition to my standard day-off jeans, I'm wearing a mid-thigh length tunic-style top that buttons up the front. Only, at this moment? It's only buttoned about 3/4 of the way up. Full frontal exposure. Thank God I was wearing a cute bra.

But, now I'm left wondering if the guy who checked me out at the register was really smiling at my giggling toddler, as I'd assumed, or if he was just enjoying the view.

Things to ponder...
posted by *******DIANE******* @ 12:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER