Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Dear Web Cam Girl,
I do not want to be your friend,
I do not have the money to spend.

I do not want to see your ass,
Or see you naked through the glass.

Not in a house,
Not in a tree,
Not for my cash,
Not even for free!

I do not want to play with your pearl,
I have my own, Web Cam Girl.

So, please stop asking for an ad.
Web Cam Girl, you are so sad.
And also very, very bad.
Don't believe me, just ask your Dad!

Signed,
Girl who doesn't swing that way
posted by *******DIANE******* @ 2:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER