Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Saturday, March 31, 2007
This is SPARTAAAAA!!!
Last night I finally got to see 300. I've been wanting to see this movie since before it came out, but not having a date (or any real time to go see it alone) had prevented me from rushing right out like the rest of the masses.

I saw it in IMax. My first IMax experience. And let me tell you, what a way to bust that cherry.

In the words of my incredibly verbally gifted teenage son, "That movie was hecka tight!"

But for all the glory that has been given to the blood and gore and cinematic violence, it was the sex scenes that had me blushing. I'm sure that had nothing to do with the fact that I was sitting there in the darkened theater amid three of my favorite men in the world: my father, my brother and my son.

I would like to spend more time sharing my insight and being all verbose and shit, but my three little girls are running around yelling and screaming at one another in what may be the beginning of a war that could rival any fought by a Spartan...

Another time, perhaps.
posted by *******DIANE******* @ 8:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER