Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Friday, January 19, 2007
I am so lucky
I am not unlucky that my tire blew out on the side of the road. I am lucky because I didn't get hit by the oncoming traffic that caused me to veer onto the shoulder and into the pothole.

I am not unlucky that my heater keeps going out. I am lucky that I have a roof over my head and blankets to cover my children with.

I am not unlucky because Stanky had to have an emergency tooth extraction. I am lucky that she doesn't have cancer or diabetes or congenital heart disease.

I am not unlucky because my car radio isn't working and I have to drive to work every day in silence. I am lucky because I have a job to drive to.

I am not unlucky because I am going through a divorce after 13 years of chasing a bad relationship. I am lucky to be out of that heart breaking, spirit crushing situation.

I am not unlucky to be constantly on the go and never having any time to myself. I am lucky to have four incredible children who bring me far more laughter than tears.

I am not unlucky because my phone line keeps going dead for no good reason. I am lucky because I haven't endured an emergency that required a phone call to the police/fire department/ambulance.

I am not unlucky because I never seem to have enough money. I am lucky because my life is rich with people who care for me and jump through hoops to come to my aid no matter what.
posted by *******DIANE******* @ 8:04 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER