Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Thursday, December 07, 2006
The two faces of me
You know what I realized today? I'm depressed.

My house is a mess, I'm forgetting appointments right and left, I'm up 5 lbs. in less than a month, I'm tired, and I feel like my kids are sucking the life right out of me. Quite a contrast to Monday's post. It's not like anything specific has happened in that time either. I'm just feeling very edgy today.

Just 6 weeks ago I was feeling pretty good about things, feeling like I had all my little ducks in a row. Then, about 3 weeks ago, Queenie got sick and then I got sick and in the short span of a week, those damned anarchist ducks staged a riot. At this point, I'm not even sure where all of my ducks are, but they sure as hell aren't in line. There may be a couple in line for Starbucks, but we need the caffeine. *sigh*

The house being a mess is both a cause and a symptom of my depression. I can't stand having messes everywhere. It is truly making me feel nutso edgy. Therefore, causing me to feel stressed and depressed. But, I can't seem to get off of my ass to do any real damage control, which means that it is also a symptom that I am depressed.

The kids are completely.out.of.control. And it's bound to get worse because we are closing in on winter vacation, which means that they are going to be home all day, storing up energy and boredom and saving it for when I get home from work. Yay.

Admitting I have a problem is the first step, right?
posted by *******DIANE******* @ 9:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER