Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Monday, December 04, 2006
An epiphany, of sorts
You know what I realized today? I'm actually kind of happy right now. It just hit me out of nowhere, really. I mean, I'm in the midst of a divorce, I'm broke more often than not, my kids are completely out of control half the time and I find myself screaming at the top of my lungs more than is probably healthy. But my overall stress level is down from 6 months ago. Or even 3 months ago. I'm somewhat lonely, in that I-could-really-use-a-good-man-right-about-now kinda way, but I'm filled with hope about the future and all the possibilities that it may hold. Stuff around my house keeps breaking down and my attitude is pretty much "Eh, it'll get fixed".

What is wrong with me? Whatever it is, I hope the cure is years away :)

Labels:

posted by *******DIANE******* @ 2:49 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Your spirit is catching up with your brain. This is a good thing. :-)

    There are great things ahead for you - I just know it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER