Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Thursday, June 22, 2006
No sooner said
Mama. That's right. After having written that last blog entry yesterday, Scooby said the magic word. She was standing at the base of the chair I was sitting in and wanting up. I said "Mama?", she nodded her head and repeated, "Mama". Just like that.

Perhaps if I write about it in my blog, it will be so! Yeah, if only that were true.

"My husband is a prince, my husband is a prince, my husband is a prince..."

I'll let you know how that turns out.

*Tip: Holding your breath for extended periods of time may lead to brain damage. Don't do it.
posted by *******DIANE******* @ 8:25 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER