Bloggety Blah Blog
Lalalalalalala...I can't HEAR you!
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Mama, you're my everything
My youngest, Scooby, is definitely a mama's girl. Wherever I am, that's where she wants to be. Particularly since I carry around the milk jugs on the front of my body. Yes, that's right, I'm still nursing her at 14 months, a day I never thought I'd see. And I can't say right now if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

But as important as I obviously am to this small child, she refuses to say my name. "Thank you" - check. "Yeah" - check. Siblings names - check. "Mama" - no fucking way. She's not a stupid baby. She's just stubborn as all hell. I can even get her on a roll repeating the things I say. We're working on "more" and "out" (of the high chair) for example, but when I roll around to Mama, she starts looking at other things in the room and pretending that we weren't just having a conversation right now.

Little shit.

I should start withholding the boob until she acts right. But, of course, that doesn't even work on her father, so I'm probably best to not go there.
posted by *******DIANE******* @ 11:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Amazon.com Wish List
About Me

Name: *******DIANE*******
Home: California
About Me:100 Things
Email Me: HERE
See my complete profile
Cast

Pokeboy = 15 y/o son
Queenie = 11 y/o daughter
Stanky = 6 y/o daughter
Scooby = 2 y/o daughter
Bookem = STB Ex-Husband
Moody = 16 y/o step-daughter
Pinky = 5 lb furball
Java = Boxer-mix rescue

Previous Posts
Archives
Quotes

"When I was growing up, I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific." -Lily Tomlin

"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." -Winston Churchill

My Main Chicks
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER